Everyday Science for Schools (ESS) Magazine
|1||ESS MAGAZINE 2018- Vol 7-N 1||2018|
|2||ESS MAGAZINE 2017- Vol 6-N 2||2017|
|3||ESS MAGAZINE 2017- Vol 6-N 1||2017|
Articles are invited to be published in the Everyday Science for School (ESS) Magazine targeted at students in Senior High Schools.
EVERYDAY SCIENCE FOR SCHOOLS (ESS)
A SCIENCE MAGAZINE OF THE GHANA SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
The Editorial Board is calling for articles for publication in the next Edition/Volume of the ESS on any of the following topics/areas:
- Climate Change
- Exercise and Health
- Foods and Nutrition
- Diet and Diseases
- Electronic Devices, Computers and Mobile Phones
- Electricity, Light, Biogas, Solar Energy and Generators
- Birds, Insects and Animals (local species)
- Plants (local species)
- The Human Skin and its colour
- The Human Teeth and Oral Health
- Chemicals, Glass and Plastics
- Biotechnology and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Hygiene and Environmental Sanitation
- Any Other Science related articles/stories/Brian teasers/puzzles/educational programmes
Note: The articles should be written in Basic English Language for readers at Secondary School Level.
Contributions should include:
- Full name, Institute of Affiliation, email address, and full address of contributor(s)
- A maximum of 600 words in MS Word format, typed in Times New Roman
- Font size of 12 pts
- Spacing of 1.5
- Photos/pictures in JPEG format and should be attached separately.
Articles should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are assured of efficient Editorial Services!
Notification of receipt of Article Submission: within 24 hours.
Review feedback/Acceptance for Publication: within 2-4 weeks.
Everyday Science for Schools Magazine of the Ghana Science Association
ARTICLE TEMPLATE FOR ESS MAGAZINE
Title: e.g. Okra Pectin
Author (s): Name (followed by Highest Qualification) e.g. Jacob K. Agbenorhevi (PhD)
Affiliation: e.g. Department of Food Science and Technology, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi.
Text (Sub-sections as applicable)
References (if any)